Friday, March 20, 2009

Change Your Thoughts And You Will Change Your Life

When I created this blog, and named it, it was with the intention of having it be all about my favorite subjects to teach, such as the Law of Attraction and other Laws of the Universe, Personal Development, The Secret, and works by Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield, Napoleon Hill, etc.

Then for some reason, it seems like every time I post, it's about my second favorite subject to teach, network marketing -- or InterNetworkMarketing, as I call it.

Anyway, I wanted to tell everyone something today that is actually relevant to the title! (Please don't faint.) I saw this quote somewhere and just had to share it. (In fact, if you follow me on Twitter, you may have already read it in my tweet earlier today! It goes like this:

"You don't get what you get because you want it. You get it because you believe it
."

Wow! Think about it! That is so profound. Let's all make it a conscious decision to believe for what we want!

We can turn it all around if we will just all focus on doing that.

Shalom!

No comments: