Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Home From San Antonio, Heading Back Out to Houston

The wonderful Lone Star State seems to be our home away from home for the first part of March! We just got back from the most wonderful 4 days in BEAUTIFUL San Antonio, and we're heading out again to Houston EARLY (as in dark-thirty!) Friday morning.

While in San Antonio, one of our most favorite places in all the world, we had the most beautiful weather imaginable. The Riverwalk was as fun as ever, and we Howled at the Moon at our favorite piano bar. Oh yes, and we attended a FABULOUS business conference, too!

Our conference was at the Westin La Cantera Resort, where we had the swankest suite we have ever seen anywhere! It was actually a luxury condo, with a bathroom larger than a lot of master bedrooms! We had our own HUGE private courtyard,complete with pool and hottub. We were provided with our own golf cart for transportation around the resort. (I know, we have a tough job, but someone's got to do it, right?) The service was excellent as well. All in all we give it a 5 Star rating.

The news from our business conference was out of this world! There are so many great things happening I even put together our own "Economic Stimulus Package" to get the word out about some of them. Once example is a FREE BLACKBERRY, and another is a FREE $25 Dining Certificate! If you would like the full information, send an email to me at IMktgDiva@gmail.com, and I'll get it right out to you. Unless I don't get your email before we head off to Houston, in which case I'll send it to you Monday.

In Houston we will be attending a seminar with Big Al Schreiter. We cannot wait! He's one of our all-time favorites, and we will be working with him one-on-one. We will be recording a video or two while we're there, and IF they turn out ok, I'll let you see them. I hate seeing (and especially HEARING!) myself on video, but I'm trying to get over it, now that I'm a DIVA! LOL

Until next week, remember, you become what you think about! Think great thoughts!

To your massive success,
Linda
The InternetworkmarketingDiva :-)

No comments: