Saturday, March 21, 2009

This World Is Ruled By Infinite Intelligence

I love the "Miracle Minute" message I just received on my cell phone from Mary Mannin Morrissey. (Life Soulutions) I would like to pass it on to you:

It was Thomas Edison who said “I know this world is ruled by infinite intelligence. Everything that surrounds us – everything that exists - proves that there are infinite laws behind it. There can absolutely be no denying this fact. It is mathematical in its precision.”

So right where you are right now there is a spiritual universe
of which you are a part
. It is absolutely mathematically precise in the way it works.

And it is comforting to know this, because it simply means that when we change our thoughts we change our lives. Because mathematically, scientifically, infinitely,
these laws work

So today can be a day you get to create a day of your choosing.

And you will choose it with your thoughts. So join me today, and let’s just take every single thought, and say, "Does this take me forward?" If it does, lean into it and if it doesn’t, send it on its way.

No comments: